New Blogs

Posted by feenx

Greetings dear ones! I apologize for not having any fresh posts this past week. There have been some things in this 3d world that have been taking up my attention and energy. I had planned on posting some new articles today, have several in mind and in the works. However I received a letter from my mother that is.....disheartening, to say the least. It has certainly stolen my enthusiasm today.

In any event, there will be some new posts coming that I will be excited to write, and hopefully you will be excited to read.

One of the new topics to come will be on Channeling. I recently had quite an interesting experience that I wanted to share.

Until next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feenx, I sure hope your mother is alright. Happy vibes your way and your mothers way my friend.

I have been reading, but not commenting. Not because I don't have anything to say, but because I'm simply listening right now. Absorbing.

Keep the posts coming!

feenx said...

Well, unfortunately it was not that kind of letter. It was an unpleasant letter that has severely damaged, in fact I would estimate severed, our relationship entirely. :/

I will keep the posts coming! I have at least one for today.