Are You A Lightworker?

Posted by feenx




Another series that will is coming on Indigo Insight will about lightworkers. As a friend and fellow indigo recently told me, she tends to stay away from using the term "indigo" to refer to herself or anyone else because of the general conception of elitism in indigos (I feel this is due to the way the media has presented the information). Instead she uses the term lightworker. (Some also use the term energy worker.)

As I have mentioned in my earlier posts in the Indigo Child series, indigos are no "better" or more privileged than anyone else. In fact, it can be quite a tough road at times. It simply means our very stubborn nature has led us to keep a bit more awareness each incarnation than perhaps those around us. Plain and simple.

EVERY single human can choose to be a lightworker. All will have different skills that can be shared with humanity. How is that EVERYONE can be a lightworker? Because we are all connected as a collective consciousness.

A wonderful analogy was used by a dear friend of mine, who continues on her path of awakening. When explaining this idea to her, she thought of it as a cell in a body. A cell is unique and very much it's own entity, however it also is part of a vast collective and ever changing whole, which is our body.

Therefore, even those who are not old souls (or "onetimers" as some refer to them) can choose to be lightworkers in their life.

In an effort to bring more attention to this wonderful work, I will posting a multi part series on what it means to truly be a lightworker and the wonderful things that have and can be accomplished.



The video below does a wonderful job at breaking things down very simply. As a warm up to upcoming discussion I recommend watching it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to think that there are those out there that will lead this world into a new era, and I found the video to be informative. What I would also like to see is that any scientific claims made are referenced for further reading.

There was a spot in the video where they made claims that there were "studies performed that show"...would love to read some of those studies too. Just an idea.

Love it!

feenx said...

I agree, there should have been references. I'll see what I can dig up, though since I didn't make the video it might be a little tough :/